3 bedroom park home for saleDelamere Grove, Delamere, Northwich
Guide Price £140,000
- Outstanding Three Bed Park Home
- Rural Location Close To Delamere Forest
- Large Modern Kitchen & Family Bathroom
- Master Bed With Walk-In Wardrobe & En-Suite
A beautifully presented and stand-out park home within the well-kept Delamere Grove Park.. Viewing advised
Found on the fringe of Delamere Forest overlooking the Cheshire plain. The property was purchased in 2013 built by Stately Albion to their Prestige Chatsworth Platinum design. Beautifully presented throughout the feature Kitchen with integrated appliances really is the central hub and focal point to this fine home. The Living Room has windows to three elevations letting in natural light, double doors lead to the open plan Kitchen and Dining Room. An inner hall leads to the family bathroom and the three bedrooms, the master suite having an en suite shower room and walk in wardrobe. Externally there is a private driveway allowing for one car, gardens are found to two sides with astro turf making for ease of maintenance. Enclosed hot tub adding that extra bit of luxury. Viewings are essential to fully appreciate the standard of this fine park home.
PVC double glazed double door to the front elevation, built in cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 19' 7" x 10' 3" ( 5.97m x 3.12m )
PVC double glazed window with dual aspect, two radiators, electric fire and PVC double glazed double door to the side elevation.
Dining Area 9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 15' 4" ( 2.95m x 4.67m )
Two PVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, built in fridge/freezer, wine cooler, dishwasher and washing machine. Built in electric oven/grills and hob, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, stainless steel 1 1/2 sink with single drainer and mixer tap. PVC double glazed door to the rear elevation and central island.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.53m x 3.28m )
PVC double glazed bay window, radiator, over head cupboard and walk in wardrobe.
Low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, walk in shower cubicle, heated towel rail and fully tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.29m x 2.34m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, over bed cupboard and built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 5' 1" ( 2.90m x 1.55m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in desk with drawers, radiator.
Steps to Jacuzzi, low level w.c., vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap, radiator, heated towel rail tiled walls and floor.
Gated access with astro turf and steps up to the front door.
Laid to astro turf and hot tub enclosure.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.