3 bedroom detached house for saleAncton Way, Elmer, Bognor Regis
- Detached Chalet Style Home
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Separate Sitting & Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC & First Floor Shower Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Bathroom
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Street Parking
Call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this deceptively spacious, detached, chalet style home situated on the Elmer Sands Private Beach Estate which is located on the outskirts of the pretty village of Middleton-On-Sea with its shops, church, doctor surgery & recreation green.
Through the French doors and the spacious entrance hall you will find stairs to the first floor and doors to the dining room/bedroom 4, the garage, the WC and the kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room which opens into the Sitting room with further French doors into the rear garden. Up the stairs on the first floor are doors to the Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, bedrooms 2, 3, the shower room and a range of storage cupboards. To the front of the property is off road parking which provides space for 4+ vehicles and to the rear is a southerly facing garden. Other features of the property under floor heating down stairs in the entrance hall, WC, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room, double glazing and gas central heating.
Entrance Hall 19' 6" x 6' 9" ( 5.94m x 2.06m )
Timber, glass panel French doors to front, stairs to first floor landing with storage cupboard under, tiled & heated floor and doors to the dining room/bedroom 4, garage, WC and the kitchen/breakfast room.
Dining Room/bedroom 4 15' 9" x 8' 4" ( 4.80m x 2.54m )
Window to front, radiator, telephone point & TV point.
Tiled & heated floor, WC and wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 6" x 12' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.73m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and breakfast bar. Window to rear over sink and drainer unit. Space for a range style cooker with cooker hood over, tiled & heated floor and door into the garden.
Utility Room 5' 7" x 4' 9" ( 1.70m x 1.45m )
Tiled & heated floor, window to side, cupboards, work surfaces and space and plumbing for dishwasher or washing machine and one further low level appliance.
Sitting Room 19' 3" x 12' ( 5.87m x 3.66m )
French doors with windows either side into the rear garden and two further windows either side of the fireplace which has an electric fire. Two radiators, two TV points, telephone point and wood laminate floor.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, three storage cupboards and doors to the master bedroom, bedroom 2, 3 and the shower room.
Master Bedroom 14' 8" x 13' 2" ( 4.47m x 4.01m )
Window to rear, built-in cupboards with shelves and hanging rails, radiator, TV point and door to the en-suite bathroom.
Velux window to rear, freestanding claw footed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin with storage cupboards either side, tiling, heated towel rail, eaves storage cupboards and tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 16' 11" x 8' 4" ( 5.16m x 2.54m )
Windows to front and side, radiator, TV point and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 16' 11" x 8' 4" ( 5.16m x 2.54m )
Windows to front and side, radiator, telephone point and storage cupboard.
Frosted window to side, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, WC, inset ceiling spot lights and extractor fan.
Garage 19' x 8' 3" ( 5.79m x 2.51m )
Double wooden doors, power and light, space and plumbing for a washing machine and wall mounted central heating boiler.
The front garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing and hedging. It is laid mostly to concrete hard standing which provides space for 4+ vehicles. The access to the front door with outside lighting is ramped and access to the rear garden can be found to the side.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing and hedging, it is laid mostly to lawn and has well established plant and shrub borders. The rear garden has outside lighting, a water tap and access down the side into the front garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60045848.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.