2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSchool Lane, Elton, Chester
Guide Price £160,000
- Guide Price £160,000 - £180,000
- No Chain
- Detached Two Bed Bungalow
- Beautiful Gardens Surrounding The Property
- Off Road Parking & Garage
Guide Price £160,000 - £180,000 NO CHAIN this bungalow occupies a fabulous corner plot in a popular residential area in Elton. The accommodation consists of kitchen, lounge/diner, shower room and two bedrooms. Externally: garage, off road parking and gardens to the front and side and a summer house.
Guide Price £160,000 - £180,000 Offered for sale with NO CHAIN this bungalow occupies a fabulous corner plot in a popular residential area in Elton. The property accommodation consists of kitchen, lounge/diner, shower room and two bedrooms. Externally there is off road parking and a garage, with gardens surrounding the front and side of the property and a summer house, viewings are highly reccommended!
Wood single glazed door with window panes, radiator, dado rail, coved ceiling and loft hatch.
Lounge 11' 4" x 20' ( 3.45m x 6.10m )
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, coved ceiling and dado rail.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 10' 7" ( 2.46m x 3.23m )
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, wall and base units with work surface over. Built in oven, gas hob with extractor fan over, 1 1/2 sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for washing machine and fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 11' into wardrobe x 13' 9" ( 3.35m into wardrobe x 4.19m )
PVC double glazed door and window to the side garden, built in wardrobe with units over bed, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 10' 11" ( 2.49m x 3.33m )
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, coved ceiling.
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, walk in shower with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor.
Driveway leading to garage, gated access to front garden and around the property.
Patio with steps up to lawn area and a further Patio and Summer House/Storehouse.
Garage 16' x 8' 2" ( 4.88m x 2.49m )
Up and over door, power and light with a single glazed window to the side elevation.
Summerhouse 7' 3" x 10' 11" ( 2.21m x 3.33m )
Wood single glazed windows and door to rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60045851.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.