1 bedroom retirement property for salePriestley Way, Felpham, Bognor Regis
- First Floor Age Restricted Apartment
- Living/Dining Room
- Bedroom With Fitted Furniture
- Double Glazing & Night Storage Heating
- CHAIN FREE
This CHAIN FREE, 1st floor apartment on the outskirts of Felpham & Middleton-On-Sea is age restricted to the over 55's. The property comprises of a living/dining room, a kitchen, bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom, night storage heating & double glazing. Call or e-mail us today.
Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this CHAIN FREE, first floor, age restricted to the over 55's apartment situated on the outskirts of Felpham & Middleton-On-Sea. The property comprises of a living/dining room, a modern kitchen, a bedroom with fitted wardrobes, cupboards & drawers, a bathroom, night storage heating & double glazing. The resident parking can be found to the rear of the block & is available on a first come first serve basis.
Secure telephone entry system providing access to the communal entrance hall with stair to the first floor landing where the front door of the property can be found.
Door from communal landing, lino floor, storage cupboard, night storage heater, telephone entry system, doors to all rooms and access to loft space.
Lounge/dining Room 20' 8" x 10' ( 6.30m x 3.05m )
Double glazed bay window to front and double glazed window to side, fireplace with electric fire, serving hatch into kitchen, night storage heater, telephone point and a TV point.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.82m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards, drawers and display cabinets with work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to side over sink and drainer unit, induction cooker with cooker hood over, slim line dishwasher, tall standing fridge/freezer, lino floor and serving hatch into living/dining room.
Bedroom 16' 9" x 8' 5" ( 5.11m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted cupboards, drawers & wardrobes with shelving & hanging rails and a TV point.
Bath with shower and shower screen over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail, tiling and airing cupboard with slatted wooden shelving and hot water tank.
The complex benefits from well stocked & beautifully maintained communal gardens. The resident parking is available on a first come first serve basis. The complex also has the benefit of a communal laundry room.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60045854.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.