3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSheridan Street, Outwood, Wakefield
Please quote reference 27251 when enquiring about this property
- An exceptionally well presented three bedroom property
- Spacious reception room with sophisticated, modern dcor
- Generous kitchen with stylish integrated fixtures
- Offers three spacious, well presented bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Charming private garden, with two decked areas and beautiful garden room
- Fantastic positioning for local amenities
- Perfect location for travel to Leeds and Wakefield
Situated in this sought-after residential area of Outwood, this property benefits from a larger than average garden for this style of build. To the front, the owners have recently (July 2015) landscaped and extended the driveway; and the to the rear have converted half of the detached garage into a private "garden room" with french doors leading onto a second decked area.
Internally, an entrance hallway leads to the reception room, which has been recently decorated (September 2015) to provide a bright and stylish living area. The owners have also converted the adjoining stairwell into a small space office (July 2015) that provides an excellent compliment to this part of the house.
The kitchen boasts fully integrated appliances beneath surrounding cupboards and work surfaces. There is also ample space for a dining table and further storage.
Upstairs comprises of the master and bedrooms 2 & 3 all of which have been decorated in the past two years. In addition to a fully tiled bathroom with white suite and L-shaped bath.
The house also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout plus attic storage space.
The property is located close to local amenities and has excellent travel links to Leeds and Wakefield as well as the M1 and M62.
EPC - D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0027251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.