3 bedroom detached house for saleWorcester Close, Hagley
- Detached Three Bedroom New Build Property
- Hagley Village Central Location - short walk to the shops
- Built to a High Specification
- Under floor heating to the Kitchen Dining Area
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- LABC Warrenty
A lovely new build three bedroom detached home, ideally located right in the heart of Hagley and just a very short walk to shops and amenities within Hagley village yet located at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac. It is convenient for highly regarded Hagley schools and village railway station with direct service to London Marylebone. Open countryside is close by and there are excellent road links together with motorway access at junctions 4 and 5 of the M5 motorway.
This luxury family home will feature driveway parking for two cars and will be completed to a high specification as standard. There are three double bedrooms; master with en-suite shower room/WC together with a house bathroom.The highlight of the ground floor accommodation is the open plan luxury breakfast kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden. There is a separate living room, central hallway and guest cloakroom with WC.The property will benefit from a LABC warranty.In addition to the convenient location, this new build home also offers minimal maintenance, good energy efficiency and easy living.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60058009.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7704906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Lee Shaw Partnership, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.