1 bedroom flat for saleOxborough Road, Arnold, Nottingham
- Modern first floor apartment
- One double bedroom
- Bathroom/WC with white suite & electric shower
- Spacious open plan lounge, dining area & kitchen
- Lounge area with French doors & Juliette balcony
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Entrance hall with security intercom
- Electric heating & UPVC SUDG windows
- Secure allocated car parking space
- Communal gardens. 50% shared ownership
Price Guide £40,000 - £45,000 (50% shared ownership). A modern first floor apartment with 1 double bedroom & bathroom/WC complemented by a spacious open plan lounge with French doors, dining area & kitchen with integrated appliances. There are communal gardens & a secure allocated parking space.
Accommodation - This well presented modern first floor apartment is ideally placed for local amenities as well as being close to Nottingham City Hospital and having frequent public transport services to Nottingham city centre and the surrounding areas.
The one large double bedroom has the benefit of a modern bathroom/WC which is fitted with a white suite with panelled bath having an electric shower.
A bright and spacious open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen has both windows and French doors with Juliette balcony. The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of Shaker style units with contrasting working surfaces and integrated oven, hob and extractor. There is a useful in-built storage cupboard within the dining area and the entrance hall has a security intercom with automatic door release to the main entrance.
The apartment benefits from UPVC sealed unit double glazed windows and electric heating.
Outside electric gates provide secure access to the rear of the property where there is an allocated car parking space and communal lawned gardens.
We consider the property to be ideal for a young professional or couple looking to get onto the property ladder and we recommend a viewing to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
First Floor -
Open Plan Lounge, Dining Area & Kitchen - 8.38m max x 4.06m max (27'6 max x 13'4 max) -
Bedroom One - 4.62m max x 3.33m max (15'2 max x 10'11 max) -
Bathroom/Wc - 2.46m max x 2.44m max (8'1 max x 8' max) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60060521.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26335235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James Estate Agents, Arnold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.