3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNormandy Avenue, Beverley
Sold STC £190,000
- AUTUMN SALE: Was G/P £200,000 - £215,000 Reduced To G/P £190,000 - £200,000
- Semi-Detached Home Offered With No Chain
- Three Bedrooms & Additional Loft Room
- Generous Lounge With Dining Area
- Off Street Parking & Lawned Garden
Guide Price: £190,000 - £200,000. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to put your own stamp on a THREE BEDROOM family home in the Lincoln Way area offered with NO CHAIN. Includes kitchen diner, spacious lounge with dining area, MASTER EN-SUITE, family bathroom, loft room and off street parking!
If you're looking for a fantastic family home available with no chain and just waiting for you to put your own stamp on, look no further than this three bedroom semi-detached home in a highly sought after Lincoln Way location. The spacious accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen diner, huge lounge with dining area and patio doors leading to the lawned garden. Upstairs the three bedrooms are accompanied by a modern master en-suite, family bathroom and additional loft room. With parking space provided by a block paved driveway and unlimited potential as a family home, this must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
With radiator and double-glazed front door.
Tiled with wash hand basin, wc and double-glazed side window.
Kitchen Diner 14' 3" max x 13' into recess narrowing to 9' 10" ( 4.34m max x 3.96m into recess narrowing to 3.00m )
With splashback tiling, wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, gas cooker point, cooker hood, understairs cupboard, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Lounge 19' 5" max narrowing to 18' 8" min x 14' max plus pillars ( 5.92m max narrowing to 5.69m min x 4.27m max plus pillars )
With feature fireplace and hearth and double-glazed patio doors. Opening to dining area.
Dining Area 18' 4" x 5' ( 5.59m x 1.52m )
With two radiators and double-glazed patio door.
Stairs from hallway with stairs to loft room.
Bedroom One 19' 9" max plus pillar x 14' 2" max ( 6.02m max plus pillar x 4.32m max )
With recessed eaves into ceiling, radiator and double-glazed rear windows.
Partly tiled with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan and double-glazed side window.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.03m )
With radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" max x 7' 5" max plus pillar narrowing to 5' 2" min ( 3.68m max x 2.26m max plus pillar narrowing to 1.57m min )
With radiator and double-glazed front window.
Partly tiled with bath, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan and towel rail radiator.
Loft Room Irregular Shaped Room 20' 3" max plus staircase x 7' 4" min ( 6.17m max plus staircase x 2.24m min )
Agents note: not converted to building regulations. With eaves storage, radiator and two double-glazed Velux windows.
Block paved driveway leading to front with borders, set within walled perimeters. With side access.
Initial patio area with lawned garden with borders and concrete hard standing area all set within fenced perimeters. With side gated access.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60061274.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.