4 bedroom detached house for saleSmiths Lane, Fakenham
Sold STC £260,000
- Spacious Detached House
- Situated on a Corner Plot
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Enclosed Garden and Garage
- Viewing Essential
Situated on a corner plot this detached house is immaculately presented and benefits from four double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, dining room and utility. There is a driveway providing ample off road parking and a garage. Viewing essential!
UPVC double glazed entrance door to front, window to front and multi-pane door to:
Tiled flooring and stairs to first floor.
WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks.
Lounge 19' 1" x 11' 7" ( 5.82m x 3.53m )
Ceiling coving, wall mounted fireplace, radiator, television point and oak effect flooring. Window to front and UPVC double glazed patio doors into the garden.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.97m )
Radiator, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed patio doors to utility. Opening to:
Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Double oven with five ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Ceiling coving and downlighters, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Utility Room 17' 10" x 5' 8" ( 5.44m x 1.73m )
Wall units, worksurfaces, space for tumble drier, plumbing for washing machine and vinyl flooring. UPVC double glazed windows to rear and UPVC double glazed door to side.
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard housing hot water system and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.18m x 3.15m )
Built-in wardrobes, loft access, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.49m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 9' 6" plus recess ( 3.38m x 2.90m plus recess )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front and rear.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.34m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and tiled splashbacks. Tiled flooring and window to front.
With up and over door, power and light.
The property is situated on a corner plot and is approached by a driveway which provides ample off road parking. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60064649.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.