2 bedroom terraced house for saleBromwich Road, Willerby, Hull
Sold STC £117,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented Mid Terrace House
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen & Dining Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Lovely Gardens to the Front & Rear
Located in the ever popular West Hull Village of Willerby this 2 bedroom property would be ideal for the first time buyer - viewings are highly recommended, do not miss out!
Viewing's highly recommended, you won't be disappointed! This property is presented to an excellent standard throughout, comprising of entrance hall, lounge with feature fire surround and bay window to the front, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and modern bathroom. To the first floor and two double bedrooms. There is a lovely garden to the rear which has a raised decked patio area, lawns and planted borders - there is a further al fresco seating area and garage to the rear.
Located in the ever popular West Hull Village of Willerby this property would be ideal for the first time buyer, close to local amenities and bus routes into the City Centre.
With double glazed door to the front, double glazed window, radiator and stair case to first floor.
Lounge 14' plus bay x 10' 1" ( 4.27m plus bay x 3.07m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, fire surround with inset fire, radiator, cupboard, shelving to recess, cornice to ceiling and wood grain effect flooring.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m )
Open plan to kitchen, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, hi gloss work surfaces with sink and drainer unit, integrated oven, hob, extractor fan, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, tile effect flooring and double glazed bay window to the rear.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Tilled bathroom with bath, wash hand basin, low level wc and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" max to recess & wardrobe front x 12' 5" into bay ( 3.68m max to recess & wardrobe front x 3.78m into bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front, double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 14' 1" ( 3.00m x 4.29m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear, pull down ladder to loft access and radiator.
With velux style window.
Enclosed well tended front garden.
Rear garden with lawned and planted borders, privet hedging and timber fencing to boundaries, stepped decked patio area and raised paved patio area to the rear.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60064709.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.