3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKelsey Way, March
Sold STC £230,000
- Sought after location
- Garage and off road parking
- Good size rear garden
- Shower room
- Separate Cloakroom
- 20ft Lounge Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
No Onward Chain
*20ft Lounge Diner
*Good Size Rear Garden
*Garage and Off Road Parking
*Sought After Location
Alarm System, airing cupboard housing hot water tank (which is lagged), loft access. Separate storage cupboard housing central heating boiler, radiator.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to front,
Lounge / Dining Room
6.15m max x 4.95m max ( 20' 2" x 16' 3" (9ft min)( L shaped room) Pvcu double glazed bay window to front, radiator, TV & telephone points, gas fire set in feature fireplace with marble effect hearth and wood surround.
3.10m x 3.00m (10' 2" x 9' 10") Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating single drainer sink with mixer taps, tiled splashbacks to work surfaces, fitted electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, Pvcu double glazed window to rear, Pvcu door to rear garden.
3.02m to fitted wardrobes x 3.00m (9' 11" to fitted wardrobes x 9' 10") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
2.97m to fitted wardrobes x 2.67m into bay (9' 9" to fitted wardrobes x 8' 9"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
3.00m x 2.24m (9' 10" x 7' 4") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower pod, pedestal wash hand basin. low level WC, ceramic tiled floor and walls, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to front. heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Front gardens are open plan with gravel drive providing off road parking with the remainder are laid to grass with drive to garage. A side gate gives access to the rear having a paved patio area with the remainder laid to grass.
17ft 1ins max x 7ft 10ins max. Up and over door, power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60065174.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.