2 bedroom detached house for salePadholme Road, Peterborough
- Extended Detached Victorian House
- Two double bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Utility Room
- No Upward Chain
* Extended Detached Victorian House
* Two double bedrooms
* Three Reception Rooms
* Two Bathrooms
* Utility Room
* No Upward Chain
Front entrance door to:
Stairs to first floor landing, doors to either side leading to.
3.33m x 3.85m max (10'11" x 12'8"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, telephone point, satellite TV point.
3.66m x 3.83m (12" x 12'7"). PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, understairs storage cupboard, double radiator, satellite TV point, opening to:
3.06m x 2.50m (10' x 8'2"). PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, double radiator, archway to Kitchen area, door to:
Radiator, door to:
Fitted three piece suite with panelled bath with Triton shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, window to rear aspect, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, double radiator.
6.05m x 1.35m (19'10" x 4'5"). Range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over, single drainer sink unit with double stainless steel draining board with cupboards and draw units under, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, built-in oven with fitted four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu frosted double glazed window to side aspect, storage cupboard, wall mounted electric fan heater, door to:
3.61m x 4.07m (11'10" x 13'4"). Plumbing for washing machine, double radiator, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer with base cupboards under, PVCu double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, telephone point, doors leading to::
3.66m x 3.84m max (12' x 12'7"). PVCu double glazed window to side and to rear aspect, double radiator, door with step down leading to:
Fitted three piece suite with panelled bath with shower attachment with shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator.
3.35m x 3.81m max (11' x 12'6"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, PVCu double glazed picture window to side aspect, built-in airing cupboard, and housing wall mounted gas central heating boiler, double radiator.
To the front, front garden with driveway to the side providing off-road parking, access to the side of the property leading to the rear with access to a single garage. An enclosed rear garden with a variety of mixed plants and shrubs with lawn area, two storage sheds, access to garage (note used as storage shed). To the side of the property there is a shop/workshop 7.04m x 3.71m (23'1" x 12'2") with power & light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60065177.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.