1 bedroom apartment for saleDavid Murray John Tower, Swindon
- Skyline Views
- Cash Buyers Only
- Spacious Apartment
- Lounge With Balcony
- Kitchen Area
- Central Heating
- Underground Secure Parking
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED one bedroom apartment situated in Town Centre. This spacious apartment is offered to the market with SKYLINE VIEWS and a BALCONY from the living area. Also offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this property could potentially be let for £650 pcm. CASH BUYERS ONLY
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED one bedroom apartment situated in the popular area of Town Centre. This spacious apartment is offered to the market with SKYLINE VIEWS and a BALCONY from the living area. Also offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this property could potentially be let for £650 pcm. CASH BUYERS ONLY
Call Now to arrange your viewing!
Communal Entrance Hall
Doors giving access to cupboard, bedroom, bathroom and living/ dining area. Laminate flooring.
Living Area 13' 10" x 14' 3" ( 4.22m x 4.34m )
Window to front. Doors giving access to balcony. Television point. Radiator.
Kitchen Area 11' 2" x 8' ( 3.40m x 2.44m )
A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated double electric oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Laminate flooring.
Balcony with far reaching views across Swindon and beyond.
Bedroom 19' 7" x 11' 2" ( 5.97m x 3.40m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over. W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60066227.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.