3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrindleford Road, Great Barr, Birmingham
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Family Kitchen / Diner
- Well Presented
A three bedroom home with off road parking and a landscaped rear garden. The property is very well appointed and has a much improved kitchen designed around family life. With both double glazing and central heating where specified, the property is nicely decorated and ready to move into.
A very well presented three bedroom home with off road parking and a landscaped rear garden. The property is very well appointed and has a much improved kitchen designed around family life. With both double glazing and central heating where specified, the property is nicely decorated and ready to move straight into.
Driveway with dropped kerb.
Understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" into bay x 9' 9" ( 4.24m into bay x 2.97m )
Double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 9" x 9' 11" ( 4.80m x 3.02m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, breakfast bar, space for integrated fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer and double glazed door to garden.
Loft access, loft is insulated, part boarded and has lighting.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 12' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 8' 11" max 6'3 min ( 2.08m x 2.72m max 6'3 min )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear, pannelled bath with shower off mixer taps over, low level WC, full tiling to walls, central heating combination boiler and spotlights.
Patio, lawn, fenced surround, tiered garden and side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60066260.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.