5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDeben Avenue, Martlesham Heath, Ipswich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Excellent Decorative Order
- En-Suite & Modern Family Bathroom
- Off-Road Parking
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This stunning five double bedroom detached bungalow has been extended and boasts *NO ONWARD CHAIN* an en-suite to the master bedroom, bi folding doors, a large rear garden & is in excellent decorative order with a newly fitted boiler. Located on the cusp of the desirable Martlesham Heath & Kesgrave.
The property is located within walking distance to Milsoms, Kesgrave and is catchment to Kesgrave High School.
Ideally situated for Martlesham BT, Police headquarters and the large retail stores.
The property provides easy access on the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Ipswich, Rushmere St Andrew, Martlesham and Felixstowe.
Entrance Door Into:
Laminate flooring and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 14' 4" to bay window x 12' 2" ( 4.37m to bay window x 3.71m )
Replacement double glazed bay window to the front, laminate flooring, built-in walk-in cupboard with lights. Door into:
Three piece suite comprising of double shower cubicle, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled with tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Replacement double glazed window to the front and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Replacement double glazed window to the side, recess feature and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 8' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.46m )
Laminate flooring, recess feature and replacement double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Five 12' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.94m x 2.92m )
Replacement double glazed window to the side and laminate flooring.
Four piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Fully tiled with tiled flooring. Obscure replacement double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.76m )
Replacement double glazed window to the side and bi folding doors leading into:
Kitchen / Diner 28' 3" x 11' 8" ( 8.61m x 3.56m )
Single sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining solid wooden work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level units. Separate island with under cupboards. Integral dishwasher and fridge freezer. Aga with extractor fan and light over. Tiled flooring and halogen inset lighting. Four sky light windows. Large open plan area for dining and under floor heating. Bi folding doors leading into rear garden. Door into utility room.
Utility Room 11' x 4' 1" ( 3.35m x 1.24m )
Replacement double glazed window to the side and tiled flooring. Wall mounted boiler, space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Space for fridge freezer.
Enclosed by small brick wall, off-road parking to the front and to the side.
Enclosed by panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with new turf and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60067628.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.