4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHartland, Gatelawbridge, Thornhill, Dumfriesshire, DG3 5EA
- Double Glazing
- Electric Central Heating supported by Solar Panels
DETACHED BUNGALOW SET IN ITS OWN GROUNDS IN THIS MUCH SOUGHT AFTER PICTURESQUE VILLAGE OF GATELAWBRIDGE 2 1/2 MILES FROM THORNHILL IN BEAUTIFUL MID NITHSDALE.
THORNHILL IS A PICTURESQUE VILLAGE WITH WIDE STREETS LINED WITH LIME TREES AND LIES APPROXIMATELY 14 MILES NORTH OF DUMFRIES. THERE ARE EXCELLENT PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS WITHIN THE VILLAGE WHICH ALSO HAS A QUALITY 18-HOLE GOLF COURSE, A THRIVING BOWLING CLUB AND TENNIS AND SQUASH CLUBS. THE AREA IS WELL KNOWN FOR SALMON AND TROUT FISHING IN THE RIVER NITH AND ITS TRIBUTARIES AND FOR ITS SHOOTING AND HILL WALKING OPPORTUNITIES. FOUR MILES TO THE NORTH LIES DRUMLANRIG CASTLE.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE AND HALLWAY
Double glazed panelled storm door with double glazed partitions to entrance vestibule which has tiled flooring and glazed door leading to the spacious hallway. Double central heating radiator. Double fitted cloakroom cupboard and deep set shelved cupboard. Dimplex white meter radiator and double central heating radiator. 5 x 13 amp power points. Telephone point. Two wall lights.
19' 6" X 15' 7" (At Widest points)
Bright spacious room with tiled fireplace and hearth housing a coal fire. Shelved alcove to the side with cupboards below. Three wall lights. Double glazed windows overlooking the garden run almost the length of this room. Two double central heating radiators. 6 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet. Double doors to small sun lounge.
9' 5" X 6' 4"
Sliding patio doors to the patio and garden and also giving access to bedroom 1. 1 x 13 amp power point. Wall light. Fitted carpet.
12' X 9' 11"
Double glazed windows overlooking the garden run the breadth of this room. Wall mounted electric panel radiator. Two sets of wall lights. Glazed partition to the hallway. 4 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet. Hatchway to the kitchen.
12' 7" X 11' 1"
Fitted kitchen with good range of work tops, base units and wall cupboards. Single drainer double sink unit. Double glazed windows overlooking the garden and to the side. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Fitted cooker with cooker hood above. 9 x 13 amp power points. Tiled flooring. Strip light.
Standing cupboard and double glazed panelled external door. Tiled flooring.
16' 11" X 9' 5"
Double glazed windows to the front. Two wall lights. Double fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelving space and further cupboard space above. Dimplex white meter radiator. 2 x 13 amp power points. Hatchway to the loft. Fitted carpet.
15' 10" X 10' 6"
Double glazed windows to the front and to the side. One set of wall lights. Double fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelving space. Wall mounted electric panel radiator. 4 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
12' 3" X 11' 1"
Measurements include the two fitted wardrobes which run almost the length of the room with vanity unit with wash hand basin, fitted mirror and shaver light in between.
13' 1" X 9' 9"
Double fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelving space. Two wall lights. Double glazed windows to the front. Wall mounted electric panel radiator. 4 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
7' 6" X 7' 4"
Bathroom suite consisting of bath with Mira Sport Max shower unit above, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled walls. Double glazed frosted glass window, Wall mounted panel radiator. Vinyl floor covering.
Wash hand basin and WC. Wall mounted panel radiator. Double glazed frosted glass window. Tiled flooring.
Brick built garage to the side with its own outside light and a car port linking it with the main building. Side door.
Driveway to the front of the property offering excellent turning and parking area. The garden is well laid out in grass with wide variety of young shrubs, plants and borders. Patio to the side. Mature trees. Greenhouse.
1. Services: Mains water and electricity. Drainage to a septic tank. Prospective purchasers are advised that the Selling Agents have not tested any of the services or any of the appliances to be included in the sale and accordingly prospective purchasers are advised to check the position for themselves prior to proceeding with an offer for the property.
2. A closing date for offers may be fixed and therefore it would be advisable for prospective purchasers to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
3. These particulars have been carefully prepared by Messrs Pollock & McLean, Solicitors and Estate Agents. Although believed to be correct they are not guaranteed and therefore prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the basic facts before submitting an offer.
4. Post Code DG3 5EA
Council Tax Band F
5. All internal photographs have been taken using a wide angled lens
6. Entry by arrangement
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60068105.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Hartland. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pollock & Mclean Solicitors & Estate Agents, Thornhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.