1 bedroom flat for saleCHEAM VILLAGE
Sold STC £250,000
- An outstanding opportunity to acquire a quality ground floor retirement flat in the heart of Cheam Village with pleasant communal gardens, private patio area, security entry phone, double glazed...
- Spacious communal reception hall shared with only one other flat
- Good sized entrance hall
- Well proportioned lounge/dining room with views over attractive communal gardens and with a door to a small private patio
- Well equipped fitted kitchen with rear aspect window onto communal gardens
- Generous bedroom with front aspect window and a full width range of built-in wardrobe cupboards
- Fully tiled modern bathroom with three piece suite
- Ceramic tiled flooring to kitchen and bathroom, fitted carpets to entrance hall, sitting room and bedroom
- Communal bin store
- Lease length approximately 973 years with share of Freehold
An excellent ground floor retirement flat enjoying a prime village location and available for sale with no ongoing chain, attractive communal gardens, small private patio, security entry phone, reception hall, fitted kitchen, garden aspect lounge/dining room, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, fully tiled bathroom - viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60068198.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6862276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.