3 bedroom town house for saleFarrow Avenue, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £190,000
- Versatile three bedroom home
- Overlooking a green to the front
- Situated within a small crescent
- Downstairs cloakroom
- 24' open plan kitchen living area
- En suite to master bedroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage and driveway
* £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE
* AUDIO TOUR ON THIS PROPERTY
* Overlooking a green to the front
* 24' open plan kitchen living
* Versatile three bedroom home
* En suite to master bedroom
* Downstairs cloakroom
* Garage and driveway
Covered porch way with doors to enclosed bin store and integral garage, door to:
Under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, door to garden, stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
Fitted with two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level wc, extractor fan, laminate flooring.
2.91m x 2.71m (9'7" x 8'11"). Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, stairs to second floor landing, door to:
Open Plan Kitchen Dining Living Area
7.59m x 4.71m (24'11" x 15'5") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, fitted electric oven, built in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, two double glazed windows to front, two radiators.
Second Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, doors to:
3.92m x 3.15m (12'10" x 10'4") plus recess. Double glazed window to rear, built in double wardrobe, radiator, access to loft, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising recessed shower enclosure with fitted shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, extractor fan, tiled surround, radiator, laminate flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
3.35m x 2.27m (11' x 7'5"). Radiator, double glazed door to front with Juliet balcony.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level wc, tiled surround, extractor fan, frosted double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
The property is set back in a crescent with a large green to the front and in out driveway leading to the front of the house. There is off road parking located to the front and an integral garage. The good sized rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and is enclosed by timber panelled fencing.
Up and over door, power and lighting connected, courtesy door to covered porch.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60068249.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM200667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.