3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenway, Greasby, Wirral
Sold STC £204,950
- Extended Traditional Semi Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Larger Than Average Rear Garden
- Linked Garage & Driveway
Tastefully decorated and extended traditional semi detached house, well established convenient location, gas central heating and double glazing. With three bedrooms, two reception rooms, extended kitchen, linked garage and gardens.
Tastefully decorated and extended traditional semi detached house with linked garages, well established convenient location, gas central heating and double glazing. Accommodation comprising; entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room, extended kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms, and modern family bathroom. There are larger than average delightful well kept gardens to the rear, perfect for family living. Garage and additional parking. Viewing essential to appreciate all this home has to offer.
Greasby is a large village on the Wirral Peninsula with a lovely close knit community feel. It has great transport links including to the M53 and the 437 bus route which runs from Liverpool - West kirby.
Coronation park is situated at the eastern end of the village. Greasby has four primary schools; All very popular and good performing schools. The village contains a number of businesses including supermarkets, a locally famous butchers, florist, greengrocer's, estate agents and many more.
Double glazed window to front.
Single glazed window to front and a radiator.
Lounge 15' x 11' 10" ( 4.57m x 3.61m )
Double glazed arched window to front, television, telephone port and a radiator.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric fireplace, television, telephone port and a radiator.
Kitchen 17' 3" max x 8' 7" max ( 5.26m max x 2.62m max )
This is an irregular shaped room with a fitted kitchen, double glazed window to side, door to decking. Base units, sink and drainer, plumb for washing machine and dish washer, new oven, cupboard door and an extractor hood.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.48m )
Double glazed arched window blown to front, television and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.24m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front and a radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, extractor fan, full tilling, shower and w/c.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60069425.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE102490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.