3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBriscoe Way, Lakenheath, Brandon
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Three double bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Parking and garage
- Popular development
This superb and SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW is well presented throughout and an early viewing is highly recommended.
This superb and stylishly appointed detached bungalow offers an elegant living room with opening to a separate dining room and a conservatory. The property also benefits from a fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a utility. In addition there are three double bedrooms and the master bedroom provides an ensuite shower room. The property has ample off street parking, a front garden and garage and to the rear there is a well kept mature garden with open views.
The Property Comprises
Two radiators and access into the insulated loft space. In addition there is a double built in airing cupboard with shelving for storage and this cupboard also houses the megaflow system which runs an economy 18 electric radiator system.
Living Room 16' 6" x 12' 9" ( 5.03m x 3.89m )
Featuring an electric coal effect fire with a feature fireplace with marble insert and hearth and a wooden mantle, an archway leads into the:
Dining Room 13' x 9' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.92m )
With radiator and doors leading out onto the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.00m )
With storage heater, tiled flooring, doors to rear garden.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 13' x 9' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.95m )
Providing a full range of white wall and base level units with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, a built in eye level double oven, a four ring electric ceramic hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, tiled flooring, radiator and door to:
Utility Room 11' max x 4' 9" ( 3.35m max x 1.45m )
Providing base level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 12' 6" max ( 3.84m max x 3.81m max )
With built in wardrobes, radiator, views to the front of the property.
Ensuite Shower Room
Providing a double shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, fully tiled walls, vinyl floor tiles, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.20m )
Providing a range of wardrobes, radiator and views over the rear garden.
Bedroom Three 13' max x 9' 8" ( 3.96m max x 2.95m )
With radiator and views over the rear garden.
Comprising of a white suite with bath with mixer tap and shower over and a fold-back shower screen, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with cupboards under and mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail and radiator, fully tiled walls, vinyl floor tiles.
As previously mentioned this bungalow is situated in a very popular development on the outskirts of this village. To the front of the property there is an attractive lawned area with flower borders and some slate borders, a driveway provides parking for one vehicle and access into the single garage which provides power and light. To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed fully fenced garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with mature flower borders, a paved patio seating area, garden shed, outside tap, open views.
From Mildenhall proceed through the village High Street of Lakenheath and on passing the parade of shops on the main High Street, take the sharp right hand bend onto Station Road and then Briscoe Way can then be found as turning on your left. Proceed to the far end of Briscoe Way turning right and then the bungalow will be on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60069500.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.