4 bedroom detached house for saleBirchwood, Pulpit Rock, Argyll PA34 4LZ
- 4 double Bedrooms, Bathroom, Shower Room
- Excellent storage including built-in wardrobes
- Decked area to the rear, integral garage/workshop
- Sizeable, private garden with attractive features
- Private parking for several vehicles
4 Bedroom Detached Property, Birchwood, Oban PA34 4LZ
Offers Over £249,000
Appealing, large detached house with 4 Bedrooms
Quiet location within walking distance of the town
Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Family Area, Utility Room
4 double Bedrooms, Bathroom, Shower Room
Excellent storage including built-in wardrobes
Large, floored Loft with windows
Oil central heating with new boiler
Underfloor heating in Shower Room
Double glazing, French doors to garden
Sizeable, private garden with attractive features
Decked area to the rear, integral garage/workshop
Private parking for several vehicles
Convenient for town centre amenities/services
A spacious 4 Bedroom detached house, located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Pulpit Rock area of Oban. With large integral garage/workshop and private garden grounds, it would make a lovely family home.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of – Hallway with stairs rising to the first floor, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Family Area, Utility Room, and Shower Room.
The first floor accommodation offers – Upper landing, all 4 double Bedrooms, and Bathroom. There is also a floored Loft space with windows.
HALLWAY, KITCHEN/DINER 3.6m x 3.25m, FAMILY ROOM 3.6m x 3.2m, UTILITY ROOM 2.1m x 1.7m, SHOWER ROOM 2.6m x 1.3m (max), LOUNGE 6.45m x 3.6m (max), BEDROOM ONE 3.8m x 2.6m, BEDROOM TWO 3.8m x 3.05m, BEDROOM THREE 3.75m x 3m (max), BEDROOM FOUR 3.75m x 3m (max), BATHROOM 2m x 1.95m (max), and LOFT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 90472_270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by iMove Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.