3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestholme Road, Ipswich
- Three Bedroom Home
- Popular Location
- Easy Access to the A12/A14
- Rear Garden
- Modernisation Required
Situated to the North-West of Ipswich is this family home benefiting from three good sized bedrooms. The property is within easy access to the A12 & A14 and offers a separate dining room and lounge. Viewings are highly advised. Property would benefit from modernisation.
Door to front, carpet, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 11' 2" x 11' 8" narrowing to 13' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.56m narrowing to 4.17m )
Double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 11" max narrowing to 10' " x 13' ( 3.33m max narrowing to 3.05m x 3.96m )
Patio doors to rear and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 1" ( 3.02m x 1.85m )
Fitted kitchen with window to side, base level units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, hob and extractor hood over. Tiled splashbacks and door to utility area.
Utility Room 2' 11" x 8' 3" ( 0.89m x 2.51m )
Door to rear garden and space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 11' 9" max x 11' 9" ( 3.58m max x 3.58m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, free standing wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max extending to 9' 11" x 13' ( 3.02m max extending to 3.02m x 3.96m )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" max x 9' 11" ( 2.24m max x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front, bath with mixer tap over, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and extractor fan.
Window to the front, panelled bath, low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin.
Off road parking via dropped curb with side access to the rear and free standing garage.
Small patio area, remainder laid to lawn, established trees and shrubbery and enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.