4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Road, Diss
- Four Bedrooms
- Extended in 2006
- Master Bedroom With En-suite
- Kitchen / Dining Room
The house was extended in 2006 adding the addition of a garage, cloakroom and utility to the ground floor, with a master bedroom and generous en-suite shower room.
A deceptively spacious four bedroom semi-detached property situated within walking distance of Diss town centre and Train Station. The property was extended in 2006, with accommodation comprising, entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, conservatory, utility and cloakroom.
The first floor offers, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is off road parking to the front of the property, whilst to the rear the garden is largely laid to lawn with brick weave patio area and garden shed.
Front aspect double glazed door, side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, doors to;
Lounge 15' 6" x 15' 2" ( 4.72m x 4.62m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 13' 7" Max ( 4.62m x 4.14m Max )
Rear aspect double glazed window, rear aspect double glazed double doors to conservatory, carpet to dining area, tiled flooring to kitchen, radiator, work surface, one and half stainless steel sink and drainer, slim line dish washer, double oven and electric hob, wall and base mounted units, door to;
Conservatory 12' 7" x 12' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.71m )
Rear and side aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed door and tiled flooring.
Utility 8' 5" x 5' ( 2.57m x 1.52m )
Rear aspect double glazed door, work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine, radiator, base units, gas fired boiler, airing cupboard, door to;
Radiator, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, extractor fan and carpet.
Loft access, storage cupboard, carpet, doors to;
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, recessed spot lights, doors to;
Rear aspect Velux window, tiled floors and walls, radiator, low level flush wc, hand wash basin, heated towel rail, shower cubical, recessed spot lights and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 9' 2" ( 4.09m x 2.79m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" Excluding recess x 8' ( 3.76m Excluding recess x 2.44m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.03m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window, low level flush wc, hand wash basin, radiator, panelled bath with tiled surround.
The property is approached via a shared driveway leading to the brick weave off road parking area providing access to the attached single garage. To the rear there is a predominately laid to lawn garden with patio is is fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60074744.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.