4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenhead Road, Huddersfield
Sold STC £260,000
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- En-Suite Bedroom to Ground Floor
- Situated on a Generous Plot
- Well Presented Front and Rear Gardens
- Close to Huddersfield Town Centre
- **GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£280,000**
William H Brown are delighted to present this four bedroom detached property to the market briefly comprising; entrance hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, dining room and bedroom four with en-suite shower room to the ground floor. To the first floor are three double bedrooms and a house bathroom.
**GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£280,000**William H Brown are delighted to present this four bedroom detached property situated within a prime location, offering links to Huddersfield Town Centre, local motorway links and local amenities with the benefit of being close to Greenhead park. The property briefly comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, dining room and bedroom four with en-suite shower room to the ground floor. To the first floor are three double bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally the property has well presented front and rear gardens with a driveway to the front providing ample parking.
Enter the property in to the carpeted hallway. The hallway has a radiator, doors leading to bedroom four and to the dining room. A carpeted staircase rises to the first floor accommodation.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" plus recess x 7' 7" ( 2.82m plus recess x 2.31m )
Currently utilised as a study, this room has laminate flooring, a double glazed window to the front elevation, recessed spotlighting and a door leading to an en-suite shower room.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, low flush WC and a wash hand basin set into a vanity unit with cupboards beneath. The room has an extractor fan, a wall mounted heated towel rail, tiled flooring, tiled walls and recessed spotlighting.
Dining Room 15' 2" max into bay x 11' 10" ( 4.62m max into bay x 3.61m )
A carpeted room with cornicing to the ceiling, radiator, double glazed bay window to the front elevation, double doors leading to the kitchen and an archway with steps leading down to the lounge.
Lounge 18' plus bay x 15' 3" ( 5.49m plus bay x 4.65m )
A neutrally decorated and carpeted room with three radiators, high ceilings, cornicing to the ceiling, sliding double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden, a gas fire with tiled inset and hearth and a timber surround and mantelpiece.
Kitchen 24' 10" x 8' 9" ( 7.57m x 2.67m )
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. The room has an Integrated dishwasher, integrated double oven and a five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, door to a utility room which has space and plumbing for a washing machine, door leading to garden, two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, part tiled walls, a tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
At the half landing is a radiator and a double glazed opaque window with stained glass detailing to the side. The landing is carpeted and has built in cupboards, doors to three bedrooms and the house bathroom and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 2" max into robes x 11' 3" plus robes ( 4.01m max into robes x 3.43m plus robes )
Fitted with an excellent range of modern built in furniture including wardrobes, cupboard, drawers and bedside tables. The room is carpeted and has a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max into door recess + robes x 9' 7" ( 3.38m max into door recess + robes x 2.92m )
Fitted with an excellent range of modern furniture including wardrobes, drawers and bedside table. Also having a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation giving lovely views over the garden.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" max into recess x 10' 8" max into recess ( 3.48m max into recess x 3.25m max into recess )
A double bedroom with built in in storage, a radiator and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Fitted with a fully tiled shower cubicle, a bath with mixer taps, a double wash hand basin set into a vanity unit with cupboard beneath and recessed spotlighting above and a low flush WC. The room has tiled flooring, part tiled walls and two opaque double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations.
To the front of the property is a gated driveway with ample space for several vehicles. To either side of the driveway are well presented gardens; one side is paved, one side is lawned and has mature plants and trees. To both sides of the house gates lead to the rear garden providing a secure environment for those with children and or pets.
To the rear of the house is a patio area with a decked balcony; perfect for sitting out and entertaining. Stone steps lead down to a lawned garden bordered with mature plants and trees. A further paved area houses a greenhouse. The rear garden has outside lighting and a water tap.
To the side of the property is a shed and useful under-house storage which houses the
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60074831.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.