5 bedroom terraced house for saleTrinity Street, Gainsborough
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Storey Mid Terrace
- Five Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Modernised Accommodation Throughout
- Close Range of Local Amenities and Transport Links
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in an amenable and sought after area within the ever developing town of Gainsborough is this light and spacious five bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from modernised accommodation throughout, excellent transport links and a wide range of local amenities and schooling.
Situated in an amenable and sought after area within the ever developing town of Gainsborough is this light and spacious five bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from modernised accommodation throughout, excellent transport links and a wide range of local amenities and schooling. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Cloakroom, Five Bedrooms, Bathroom and a Storage Room. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With side entrance door, double glazed window to the front aspect, cupboard housing the meters and a further door leading into:-
Having stairs rising to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
A spacious, light and airy reception room having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a verity of points including power, TV, BT broadband, internet, telephone and a built in HDMI connector. Opening into:-
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power, TV and telephone points. Door into:-
Being newly fitted with a range of base and eye level units with soft close drawers and work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps, space and plumbing for a slimline dishwasher and an integrated fridge freezer and oven with five burner gas hob and cooker hood above and space for further appliances; complete with dual aspect double glazed windows to the rear and side, door to the side aspect, wood laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and a door leading into:-
With work surfaces incorporating space and plumbing for a washing machine, wood laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and a door leading into:-
With low level flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising to the second floor, wall mounted panel radiator and doors to two bedrooms, bathroom and a storage room.
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, TV and telephone points, wall mounted panel radiator and a feature fireplace with decorative surround, back and hearth.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV, telephone and power points and a feature fireplace with decorative surround, back and hearth.
Being newly fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle with rainfall shower and a panelled bath with mixer taps; complete with a heated towel rail, wall mounted panel radiator, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, dual aspect double glazed frosted windows to the rear and side and a cupboard housing the boiler.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Having loft access, double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect and doors to the remaining accommodation.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV, telephone and power points.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, power points and wall mounted panel radiator,
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV, telephone and power points.
The rear garden is low maintenance being laid to a raised gravelled area; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters whilst further benefiting from a brick built outbuilding and gated access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60076892.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.