3 bedroom detached house for saleBorrowby, Thirsk, YO7
Under Offer £299,950
- Traditional sliding sash wooden windows, recently replaced
- Recently decorated, inside and out, to a high standard, New carpets throughout
- New conservatory fitted May 2016, made from treated timber, leading to the patio
- New fitted kitchen 2 years ago, with double oven and hob
- Gardens to front and, through an arch to a hidden private gem of a side garden
- Great village, with good junior school, multi sports club and proper pub
- Views south from the house and west to the Pennines from the side garden patio and barbecue area
- On the edge of the Yorkshire moors, yet less than a mile to the A19, north or south
- Charming interesting country house, with great atmosphere and feel
- Combination of an attractive house, private gardens and great village make this the place to live
We are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroomed detached cottage situated in the village of Borrowby. The cottage has recently been redecorated throughout and new carpets fitted. Accommodation comprises: entrance hall, kitchen/ diner, conservatory, lounge, three bedrooms and house bathroom. There are well maintained gardens to the front and side.
Entrance Hall - Wooden entrance door to the front. Wooden windows to each side. Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen/ Diner - Wooden sash window to front. Wooden sash window to rear. Range of sage base and wall units with co-ordinating work surfaces. One and half stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Tiled splash backs. Lamona double oven. Lamona ceramic hob with extractor over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Feature fireplace (currently sealed up) with tiled hearth and brick surround. Two radiators.
Conservatory - New timber framed conservatory leading to patio area.
Lounge - Wooden sash windows to front, side and rear. Open fire with stone hearth, cast back and painted wooden surround. Exposed floor boards. Recessed lighting. TV & BT point. Two radiators.
First Floor Landing - Loft access. Storage cupboard housing Worcester oil boiler with shelving above.
- Master Bedroom - Wooden sash window to front. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
- Bedroom Two - Wooden sash window to front. Radiator.
- Bedroom Three - Wooden sash window to rear. Radiator. BT point.
Bathroom - Wooden opaque sash window to rear. Hand wash basin. W.C with tiled splash back. Panelled bath with Mira aport shower over. Part Panelled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Front Garden - To the front of the property there are raised flower beds with pants and shrubs. Patio area. Steps leading to front gate. Hedge surrounding the property. Outside tap. Outside lighting.
Side Garden - Very private enclosed side garden which is mainly laid to lawn with mature borders surrounding. Pathway leading to patio area with far reaching views. Timber shed with power & light. Brick built storage shed. Oil tank.
Garage - Wooden entrance door. Power & light.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms. Lovely front and hidden side gardens with great views.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60091868.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jwx-8bb6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.