2 bedroom residential development for saleNelson Road
- 10-12% NET Fixed Income for 10 Years
- Phase I and II Sold Out & Operational
- Award Winning Developer
- Short Walk from North Devon's Only Blue Flag Beach
- Excellent Onsite Facilities
- Professional Onsite Management
- 10-Year Structural Warranty
- Fully Flexible Resale Options
- Buyer Interests Aligned with Freeholder
- TripAdvisor Centre for Excellence
Westbeach provides a rare opportunity to purchase a brand new luxury beachside
apartment on one of the UK's most popular stretches of coastline.
Buyers benefit from an impressive 10-12% NET Fixed Income for 10 Years, with no additional costs throughout this period. Contracts are underwritten by the developer's large asset base and a 10-year build warranty provides enhanced security.
This quality new-build development is being constructed and released in phases, with phases I and II already fully operational. Phase III includes 32 two-bed apartments and just four deluxe 3-bed duplexes, with completion scheduled for November 2017.
✓ Situated on Devon's Beautiful Golden Coast
✓ Most Popular Region for Domestic Tourism
✓ Short Walk from Award Winning Sandy Beach
✓ Designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
✓ Recognised as Holiday Home Hotspot
✓ Proven Income Generation from Phase I
✓ Fully Furnished to a High Standard
✓ Award Winning Developer
✓ Two-Bed Apartments & Limited Number of 3-Bed Duplexes
✓ Incentivised Developer-Owned Hotel Operator
✓ Fixed Yields: 10% NET (Years 1-5), 12% NET (Years 6-10)
✓ Full Ownership: 125-Year Leasehold
✓ Contract Underwritten by Asset Rich Developer
✓ Strong Yield Driven Capital Growth
✓ Available from £160,000
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Westbeach2f. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EMERGING PROPERTY , London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.