3 bedroom terraced house for saleLouisberg Road, Hemswell Cliff, Gainsborough
- Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious, Light & Airy Accommodation
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
**NO ONWARD CHAIN** Situated within the quaint village of Hemswell Cliff is this three bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from an enclosed rear garden and spacious, light and airy accommodation throughout.
**NO ONWARD CHAIN** Situated within the quaint village of Hemswell Cliff is this three bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from an enclosed rear garden and spacious, light and airy accommodation throughout. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility, Three Bedrooms to the First Floor, Bathroom and Separate WC. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed entrance door, storage cupboards, telephone point, wall mounted panel radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and wall mounted panel radiator.
A spacious, light and airy reception room having two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, wall mounted gas fire, TV and telephone points and two wall mounted panel radiators.
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer and space and plumbing for a gas cooker and washing machine; complete with vinyl flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, tiled splashbacks and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, shelving space and a wall mounted panel radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and doors to all bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, airing cupboard with shelving, wall mounted panel radiator and two built-in cupboards.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, built-in wardrobes and wall mounted panel radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a built-in storage space that could be utilised as a wardrobe.
Being fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with an extractor fan, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Having a low level flush WC and a double glazed window
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn and fully enclosed to perimeters with gated access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60093875.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.