1 bedroom flat for saleWoodlands Court, Cheriton Close, Plymouth
Guide Price £70,000
- One bedroom Flat
- Upper Floor
- Newly Refurbished
- Own Launderette
- Triple Glazing
This COSY and IMMACULATELY PRESENTED flat is not one that should pass you by! It has so much to offer including extra storage space, triple glazing, and its very own launderette! viewing's are essential to really appreciate the style and size of this newly refurbished flat.
This immaculate and well look after purpose built flat is suitable for all styles of living. It benefits from a lift, triple gazing, and recently refurbished bathroom. It has ample storage space and the master room is extremely generous in its size! Viewing's are essential to really appreciate the size and pristine presentation it has to offer, Call 01752 367232.
One large storage cupboard and also a ironing cupboard, wall mounted radiator and telephone point. Fully carpeted flooring.
Lounge 10' 2" x 15' 4" max ( 3.10m x 4.67m max )
Rear facing triple glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, telephone and television points. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and fully carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 8' 3" max ( 2.46m x 2.51m max )
Rear facing triple glazed window. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas oven with cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and free standing fridge/freezer, new combination boiler system. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 14' x 9' 7" ( 4.27m x 2.92m )
Side facing triple glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, television point. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and carpeted flooring.
Bath with shower, wash hand basin and low level wc, chrome heated towel rail. Partly tiled walls and tiled flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60093884.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX102924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.