3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChatsworth Road, Pudsey
Sold STC £145,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £145,000 - £150,000*
- Semi Detached Property
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
- Viewing is Essential!
*GUIDE PRICE £145,000 - £150,000*
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this THREE BEDROOM, TWO RECEPTION ROOM semi detached residence, situated within this highly popular location. With GARDENS and GARAGE....
Offered for sale is this three bedroom semi detached residence, which is situated within this highly popular and convenient residential location with excellent access to the Ring Road network, local primary and secondary schools, the train station and the cinema and leisure complex. The property briefly comprises: entrance hall, living room, dining room, fitted kitchen wit pantry storage space, landing, three bedrooms, four piece suite house bathroom, low maintenance front & rear gardens, driveway and a garage. An internal inspection is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Having stairs leading up to the first floor, a radiator, under stairs storage cupboard with plumbing for an automatic washing machine, a window to the side elevation and a door to the front elevation.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.63m )
A spacious living room with a feature gas fireplace, a radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
A light and airy dining room with a feature gas fireplace and patio doors to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.69m x 1.98m )
A fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, including complementary work surfaces, incorporating: sink and drainer unit; double electric oven; gas hob; cooker hood; integral fridge; useful pantry storage; door to the side elevation and windows to the rear and side elevations.
Having stairs leading down to the ground floor hall way, access to the useful loft storage space and a window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.58m )
A double bedroom with a radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
A double bedroom with a radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.41m x 1.80m )
A single bedroom with a radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Having fully tiled walls and flooring with a modern four piece suite comprising: bath with mixer taps; spa shower cubicle; hand wash basin; W.C; chrome towel radiator and windows to the rear and side elevations.
The property sits in low maintenance gardens to the front and rear: the front being a graveled area; the rear being a paved area.
There is a driveway providing off street parking.
Having an up & over door and a window and door to the side elevation - providing further off street parking or useful outdoor storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60093920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.