1 bedroom apartment for saleSt. Matthews Court, Fenpark, ST4
Offers Over £62,000
- Stunning ground floor apartment
- Juliet balcony
- Electric heating
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Would be perfect retirement home
- Stylish and contemporary interior
- One bedroom
- Designated parking plus visitor parking
- Internal inspection advised
* A wonderful one bed ground floor apartment
* Beautifully presented accommodation comprises inner hallway
* Fitted kitchen, modern bathroom/WC
* One bedroom and bright and spacious lounge
* Ideal for first time buyers
* Many impressive features include juliet balcony
* Benefits from electric heating and designated parking
* An internal inspection is strongly advised
KITCHEN : 8'8" x 6'8" (2.64m x 2.03m) , Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of matching base and wall storage units. Working surfaces, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Integrated electric oven and hob with extractor, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
LOUNGE : 13'4" x 11'10" (4.06m x 3.61m) , Electric fire with attractive feature surround and raised hearth, juliet balcony, fitted carpet, walk in store, electric heater.
BEDROOM ONE : 11'9" x 9'6" (3.58m x 2.90m) , Fitted carpet, electric heater, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Fitted wardrobes with cupboards above and inset for bed.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath with shower and screen, ceramic tiling to walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY : There is a designated parking space to the rear of the property. Plus additional visitor parking.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via King Street turn right into Park Street then immediately right onto Fenpark Road. St. Matthews Court is then situated immediately on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_000963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.