3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColtbeck Avenue, Narborough, Leicester
- Well Presented Semi Detached Home
- Sought After Location
- Fitted Kitchen & Separate Dining Area
- Spacious Bright Lounge
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Enclosed Non Over Looked Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- UPVC Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Extended three bedroom semi-detached home, offering spacious family living over two floors. Beginning your journey through into the front door into the entrance hall, stairs rise to your first floor landing and doors lead into the downstairs living space. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge. The lounge is bright and spacious having a feature fireplace with a gas fire, the dining area has sliding doors leading you out into the garden, a perfect place for family get together’s and socialising.
To the first floor landing there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. The bathroom consists of a white three piece suite, a low level wc, wash hand basin and a bath with a shower over. Externally this home has off road parking to the front with the garage being set further back. The rear garden is enclosed and non over looked mainly laid lawn with mature trees and shurbs. A viewing is highly recommended to see the full potential this home has to offer. EER Grade E.
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen - 3.12m x 2.03m (10'3" x 6'8") -
Lounge - 4.55m x 3.81m (14'11" x 12'6") -
Dining Area - 3.40m x 2.03m (11'2" x 6'8") -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 2.87m x 2.87m (9'5" x 9'5") -
Bedroom Two - 2.87m x 2.54m (9'5" x 8'4") -
Bedroom Three - 3.61m x 2.03m (11'10" x 6'8") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60094412.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26338032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nest Estate Agents, Enderby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.