Office for saleJ38 Business Park, J38 Business Park, Huddersfield Road, Darton, Barnsley, S75 5QQ
3,105–9,750 sq. ft.
- 3,105 sq ft (288 sq m)
- Prominent location adjacent to J38 of the M1 motorway
- Excellent head quarter style offices situated at business park entrance with main road frontage
- Flexible office accommodation capable of sub-division
- Generous onsite parking provision
J38 Business Park provides excellent connectivity to the whole
region being in close proximity to Junction 38 of
The offices are fully self contained and prominently located at the entrance of the business park fronting Huddersfield Road (A637).
The offices at J38 Business Park consist of office accommodation over three floors being predominantly open plan. There is the benefit of some existing high quality glazed partitioning forming a collection of smaller meeting rooms on each floor.
The property has the benefit of:
ï UPVC double glazing ï Perimeter trunking
ï Suspended ceilings ï Majority Cat II recessed lighting
ï Air conditioning ï 8 person passenger lift
In addition to this there are male and female w/c facilities per floor and a canteen, large post room, store and plant room to the lower ground floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60094625.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2129FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Ltd - Commercial, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.