Property for saleCoulman Road, Thorne, Doncaster
- EXCITING SALE AND LEASEBACK OPPORTUNITY
- Good quality industrial unit with additional 1.95 acres of land with planning permission granted for the erection of a 50,000+ sq.ft. warehouse
- Unbroken 10 year lease term
- Fixed rental uplift after 5 years
- Total site area 3.06 acres
- Low capital value of only £31.13 per sq. ft. on existing warehouse
- Excellent motorway access to junction 6 of the M18 within 2 miles
- Net Yield: 11.4% Reversionary yield from 2020: 12.9% 1.95 acres of land with planning consent valued at £200,000 per acre
Excellent sale and lease back investment opportunity including large development plot with extant planning consent.
The property forms a steel portal frame industrial/distribution unit, providing an eaves' height of approximately 5 meters. There are two full height roller shutter doors, providing access to the unit from the hard-standing yard area to the south elevation of the unit. There is a further full height roller shutter door to the west elevation.
The original industrial unit was constructed circa 2003 with an additional extension constructed during 2009. The unit has the benefit of a good-sized hard-standing yard area to the west elevation of the property.
There is a further 1.95 acres of land immediately to the north of the subject property, which has been granted planning permission for the erection of a 51,422 sq. ft. industrial warehouse. This consent was granted on 29th June 2006 and we understand that, as the footings were laid for the construction of this additional accommodation, the planning consent is still in force.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60094637.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Ltd - Commercial, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.