2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHuddersfield Road, Meltham, Holmfirth
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000
- Immaculately Presented, Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Central Village Location
- Excellent Local Amenities, Transport Links and Schools
- Low Maintenance Paved Garden
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000
A TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY LOCATED IN THE CENTRE OF THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF MELTHAM WITH LOCAL AMENITIES AND EXCELLENT PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS.
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000
The property is located in Meltham, a small town in West Yorkshire. It lies in the Holme Valley below Wessenden Moor, approximately four and a half miles south-west of Huddersfield on the edge of the Peak District National Park. Meltham is within close reach of several major cities, including Manchester, Leeds, Wakefield and Sheffield. The property is close to local amenities including shops, supermarkets and restaurants as well as schooling. Meltham has excellent bus services to nearby villages and beyond.
An immaculately presented, two bedroom semi detached property positioned in the centre of Meltham village. Ideally located for the shops, restaurants, local amenities and well regarded schools the village has to offer.
The generously sized accommodation is set over two floors and briefly comprises an entrance hallway, lounge and breakfast kitchen to the ground floor and to the first floor are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property provides a block paved, enclosed rear garden.
The property would ideally suit first time buyers, investors or those looking to downsize. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Enter the property to the front into an entrance hallway. The hallway is carpeted and has fitted cupboards and a door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 8" Max into recess x 13' 5" Max into recess ( 4.17m Max into recess x 4.09m Max into recess )
A generous sized, neutrally decorated and carpeted room. The room has living gas fire with marble effect hearth inset and a timber surround, a double glazed window to the front elevation and coving to the ceiling. A door leads to the stairs giving access to the first floor accommodation. A further door leads to the breakfast kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 7" x 8' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over and a one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. The room is carpeted and provides space for a washing machine, fridge and freezer. It has an integrated oven with gas hob, a wall mounted boiler and gas storage heater, exposed beams, part tiled walls and plenty of additional space to accommodate a dining table and chairs,
A door gives access to the rear garden and a double glazed window overlooks the garden. A further door leads to a good sized under-stair storage cupboard.
The landing is carpeted and has doors leading to the two bedrooms and the bathroom. The landing has access to the part boarded and insulated loft.
Bedroom One 13' 8" Max into wardrobes x 14' ( 4.17m Max into wardrobes x 4.27m )
A spacious double bedroom. The room is carpeted and has built in storage cupboards and shelving with a bank of fitted wardrobes with hanging space and further shelving. The room has a gas storage heater and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.49m )
A carpeted and neutrally decorated double bedroom. The room has a double glazed window to the rear elevation offering wonderful far reaching views over to Helme village.
Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and shower over, a WC and a wash hand basin. The room is fully tiled and has vinyl flooring and a double glazed, opaque glass window to the rear elevation.
To the side of the property a pathway is secured by wrought iron gate which gives access to a delightful, block paved rear garden. The garden is low maintenance and provides an excellent space for sitting out.
In addition it has raised beds with mature plants and shrubs and there is a useful garden or bike storage unit. From the rear garden a door gives access into the breakfast kitchen.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn left at the traffic lights onto Huddersfield Road. Turn right onto the A635 Greenfield Road and at the Ford Inn turn right onto Thick Hollins Road, turn left onto Netherthong Road and veer left onto Holmfirth Road into the centre of Meltham village. Turn right onto Huddersfield Road and after approximately half a mile the property can be found on the left hand side clearly marked by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60097094.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.