3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurley Hill, Allestree, Derby
Sold STC £405,000
- ECCLESBOURNE SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- BACKS ON TO ALLESTREE PARK
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION)
- TWO LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
A truly classic 1930's built three bedroom semi-detached house with full gas central heating, many character features, backing directly onto Allestree Park. There is easy access on to the A6, A38, A50, A52 leading to the M1 motorway. There is a potential to extend (subject to planning permission).
A great opportunity to acquire a classic 1930's built three bedroom semi-detached property of style and character backing directly onto Allestree Park located between Allestree and Duffield. This highly sought after and prime location falls within the Ecclesbourne School Catchment and provides excellent access into Derby and also the Peak District via the A6. This stunning character property offers great space and will be ideal for the growing family. The property is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN
The accommodation benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and in brief comprises, porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, and a family bathroom . The property is set well back from the road behind a deep garden and incorporates a large driveway and a larger than average garage. To the rear is an enclosed garden with patio seating area, well established shrub borders, green house and fenced boundaries and gated side access to the front of the property.
External solid wood door. Brick floor. Single glazed leaded windows and half glazed obscure glass wooden door leading to:
Having hard wood flooring, and understiars cloakroom with wc, was hand basin and extractor fan.
Sitting Room 21' 8" x 11' 8" ( 6.60m x 3.56m )
Having a gas fire with coal effect and marble fire surround, radiator, french double glazed doors leading to the rear garden, carpet flooring, TV and telephone points, double door leading to the conservatory and garden.
Conservatory 12' 4" x 12' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.68m )
Having a brick base with double glazed windows over, French doors and tiled flooring.
Dining Room 16' 2" x 13' 7" ( 4.93m x 4.14m )
Having a gas fire with a stone surround, radiator, high ceilings with coving, TV point, double glazed window to the rear of the property, two double glazed windows to the side of the property.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 3" x 9' ( 4.04m x 2.74m )
Base units with drawer and cupboard fronts, wall and base fitted units with work tops over, Brown sink and drainer unit, tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, built in electric cooker, inset 4 burner gas hob, 1 electric ring hob, double glazed window to the side elevation, tiled splash backs, door leading to a walk in pantry and external door leading to the side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, deep skirting boards, high ceilings, loft access with ladder, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Master Bedroom 16' 9" x 13' 1" ( 5.11m x 3.99m )
Having a double glazed window to the side and rear elevation, built in wardrobes and built in bed side cabinets and drawer units, radiator, TV & Telephone point, door to:
Having a low level wc, wash hand basin, walk in glass shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiled walls, extractor fan and shaver point.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 13' 3" ( 3.51m x 4.04m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, open fireplace with surround and tile hearth, and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, TV point, radiator and door to storage cupboard.
Having a matching cream suite, panel bath with shower above and glass shower screen, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed obscure window to the front and side elevation.
Having a low level wc, part tiled walls and obscure double glazed window.
The property is set well back from Burley Hill behind a deep lawned garden, flowering borders and large driveway which provides car standing space for several vehicles and leads to:
Garage 34'36 x 9'65, having an automatic door, power, light, plumbing and side personal access door.
To the rear of the property there is a pleasant enclosed garden which backs directly onto Allestree Park. The garden enjoys flowering borders, pagoda, brick outbuilding, greenhouse, patio seating area and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60097103.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.