2 bedroom flat for saleAugustus House, New North Road, Exeter, EX4
Sold by Us
- Secluded spacious garden and patio with French Doors
- Very convenient for the city centre and benefits from secure private city centre parking
- A light spacious living / dining room with French Doors
- Uniquely quiet and private due to the position in in the building
- Master bedroom with En Suite which has a large built in shower
- White main bathroom with a bath and shower attachment
- Good storage space inside and a large private storage room in the building corridor
- Fully double glazed, phone entry system and lift access
- 2 double bedrooms
- Open plan contemporary kitchen
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom ground floor flat in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space, well appointed bedrooms and uniquely for a flat it has a secluded patio and garden.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60097160.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3rl-nz3k. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.