3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDeeble Road, Kettering
- Popular Ise Lodge Location
- Close to Local Amenities and Schools
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Contact Agent to View
POPULAR ISE LODGE LOCATION - Extended to provide good size kitchen/dining room, lounge, study, enclosed rear garden. Ample off road parking and single garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY 19'4 x 7'6 max (5.89m x 2.28m)
A generous entrance hall reached via double glazed main front door with glazed side panel. Further window to side aspect. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Under stairs storage.
STUDY 6' x 4'5 (1.82m x 1.34m)
Feature port hole window to front aspect. Coat hanging space.
LOUNGE 13' x 13' max to chimney recess (3.96m x 3.96m)
Large picture window to front aspect. Feature fire place with marble effect hearth, Adams style surround and inset living flame gas fire. Radiator. Wall light points.
Kitchen area - 21' x 7'4 (6.40 x 2.23m)
Fitted with a range of units to base and wall with high gloss work surfaces and tiled splash back surrounds. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Wall mounted boiler for central heating fitted to matching unit. Stainless steel oven and stainless steel gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over. Down lighting. Window to side and rear aspects. Door giving access to side aspect and garden.
Dining area - 10' x 7'2 (3.04m x 2.18m) Reached via a squared archway. Window to side aspect. Sliding patio doors giving access to the rear garden. Laminate flooring. Down lighting
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side aspect. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving. Access to loft space which benefits from lighting and is partially boarded for storage.
BEDROOM ONE 11'9 x 11'8 (3.58m x 3.55m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 12' x 9' (3.65m x 2.74m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8'8 x 8'8 max (2.64m x 2.64m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. High level built in storage cupboard.
Obscure windows to side and rear aspects. Three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over. Tiled splash backs surrounds. Down lighting.
Laid entirely to decorative block paving providing ample off road parking. Gated access gives access to further block paved drive with car port leading to garage,
GARAGE 20' x 9'3 (6.09m x 2.81m)
Garage with up and over door, power and light. Personal door to side. Storage barn attached to the rear reached via separate door.
Enclosed by timber fencing and laid to low maintenance patio, block paving and further decked area. Flower and shrub borders. Timber tool shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60097763.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.