3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKingswood Road, Crewkerne
- Three Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- End Plot With Only Garages Either Side
A well presented three bedroom house situated on this popular development on the edge of town. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, master en suite and bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden and garage.
Front aspect double glazed window. Stairs to first floor. Doors to all rooms and cloakroom. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Electric consumer unit. Radiator.
Living Room 17' 10" x 9' 7" ( 5.44m x 2.92m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Double glazed patio doors. Feature fireplace with electric fire. Door to kitchen. Telephone and TV aerial unit. Radiator.
Kitchen / Diner Irregular Shaped Room 22' 7" max x 12' max ( 6.88m max x 3.66m max )
Front aspect double glazed window. Range of fitted base and wall units. Work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Integrated electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Central heating boiler. Under stairs cupboard. Door to living room. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Stairs from entrance hall. Airing cupboard. Access to loft. Doors to all rooms. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.06m max x 3.91m max )
Two front aspect double glazed window. Telephone and TV aerial point. Radiator.
Fitted with a shower cubicle with mains fed shower, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Part tiled. Shaver point. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Telephone point. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 6' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.01m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Part tiled. Radiator.
The enclosed rear garden is laid out with easy maintenance in mind, being mainly laid to patio with mature shrubs and plants. The single garage is situated at the side of the property.
Garage 18' 7" x 9' 3" ( 5.66m x 2.82m )
With roll up door, light connected and single glazed door to garden.
From Fox & Sons Crewkerne office proceed along Market Street and follow the B3156 signposted for Lyme Regis. Just after the mini roundabout turn left into Lang Road, follow this to the T junction and turn right into Kingswood Road. Proceed along this road and the property will be found denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60099314.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.