3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHeronswood Road, Welwyn Garden City
- REDUCED FROM £365,000 (15/7/16 - 17/08/16)
- Family Home
- Fantastic Location
- Large Rear Garden
This RARELY AVAILABLE three bedroom end of terrace family home is ideally situated close to local amenities including shops, schools, bus routes plus a short walk to shire park and into the busy town centre and mainline train station into London.
The property comprises; large living room, kitchen/ diner with a range of base and wall units with work surfaces over, space for oven and hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine as well as a separate utility with access to the rear garden. On the landing is an airing cupboard and loft access for storage. A generous size master bedroom plus two further bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate WC. In addition there is gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Externally is a beautiful size rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and patio area with side access to the front. Book a viewing today to ensure you don't miss out on this IDEAL FAMILY HOME.
Lounge 17' 10" x 10' 11" ( 5.44m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 17' 10" x 9' 5" ( 5.44m x 2.87m )
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 14' 5" ( 3.00m x 4.39m )
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 12' ( 2.92m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 11' 1" ( 2.36m x 3.38m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60099350.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN104547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.