2 bedroom flat for saleForrest Road, Stirling
Sold STC £155,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fabulous first floor flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen and Separate Dining Room
- Gas CH
A fine traditional upper conversion providing 5 principal apartments set within the ever popular Riverside Area close to Stirling City Centre
A fine traditional upper conversion providing 5 principal apartments set within the ever popular Riverside Area close to Stirling City Centre.
This fabulous conversion is bright and spacious with excellent accommodation consisting of a welcoming hallway, large lounge with views to the Wallace Monument and the Ochil Hills, two sizeable double bedrooms, bright bathroom, dining room and modern fitted kitchen. All rooms are presented to an excellent standard with original features such as a feature fireplace, deep set skirtings, high ceilings and cornice work.
Fixtures and fittings throughout the property are to an excellent standard and ample storage facilities are provided.
To the rear of the home is a bright walled back garden, which is predominantly laid to lawn with bordering shrubs and bushes.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating and has been predominantly double glazed. On-street parking.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well- known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by the M8 and M9 motorways and the nearby Stirling Train Station, which offers access to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Good sports facilities are available nearby at the Peak Sports Village and other recreational activities such as indoor bowling, cinema, restaurants and parks are within walking distance.
Lounge 16' 6" x 14' 4" ( 5.03m x 4.37m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' ( 3.00m x 2.74m )
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 1 14' 10" into bay x 12' 7" ( 4.52m into bay x 3.84m )
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.