4 bedroom detached house for saleTooley Way, Deeping St. James, Peterborough
- Four bedroom detached house
- Former Showhome situated on a corner plot
- Siding onto open fields
- 17ft Lounge
- Separate Dining Room & Study
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Double garage
* Former Showhome situated on a corner plot
* Siding onto open fields
* 17ft Lounge
* Separate Dining Room & Study
* Utility Room & Cloakroom
* En Suite to Master Bedroom
* Double garage
* Rear garden not overlooked
Metal double glazed door to front to:
Radiator, stairs with understairs storage cupboard, hardwood glazed french doors to lounge.
Pvcu double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin, low-level wc and extractor fan, tiled splashback, radiator.
5.28m x 3.20m (17'4" x 10'6"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, two pvcu double glazed windows to side, wall mounted living flame effect electric fire, two radiators, telephone point, tv point, coving to ceiling, pvcu double glazed patio doors to garden.
3.12m x 2.26m (10'3" x 7'5"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Separate Dining Room
3.12m x 2.92m (10'3" x 9'7"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling.
L shaped room 4.95m x 4.09m (16'3" maximum x 13'5" maximum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and tiled surround, built-in dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to rear, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, metal double glazed door to side, door to:
2.06m x 1.98m (6'9" x 6'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base units with worktop space, stainless steel sink unit with tiled surround, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed window to side, access to loft, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, door to:
5.31m x 3.20m (17'5" maximum x 10'6" maximum). Pvcu double glazed window to front, pvcu double glazed window to rear, two built-in double wardrobes, two radiators, telephone point, tv point, coving to ceiling, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower, wash hand basin, low-level wc and heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled surround, pvcu double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, ceiling with recessed spotlights.
3.99m x 2.84m (13'1" x 9'4"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, pvcu double glazed window to front, fitted double wardrobe with full-length sliding doors, radiator, tv point.
3.20m x 2.95m (10'6" x 9'8"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, tv point.
3.20m x 2.26m (10'6" x 7'5"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, tv point.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with power shower over and glass screen, wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled surround, heated towel rail, extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, ceiling with recessed spotlights.
Situated on a corner plot, shrub borders to front and side. Driveway to side leading to double garage, power and light connected. Wooden side gated access. Rear garden, enclosed by brick wall to rear and sides, mainly laid to lawn, patio area, shrub borders and beds, outside cold water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60102434.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.