3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpouthouse Lane, Great Barr, Birmingham
Sold STC £150,000
- Rear Access
- Off Road Parking
- Three Bedrooms
- Extended Semi detached
This stunning three bedroom semi detached property is available immediately and offers a through lounge diner, conservatory, extended kitchen, guest WC, family bathroom, garage with rear access and off road parking to the front.
This stunning three bedroom semi detached property is available immediately and offers a through lounge diner, conservatory, extended kitchen, guest WC, family bathroom, garage with rear access and off road parking to the front. The home is very well appointed and is ready to move in, with both double glazing and central heating where specified. Set on a popular residential road close to convenient road and public transport links, viewing is highly advised!
Low level WC, wash hand basin and part tiling to walls.
Lounge 10' 4" x 26' 5" ( 3.15m x 8.05m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed sliding doors to conservatory and two radiators.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 5' 11" x 7'8" plus x 7' x 9'2" ( 1.80m x 7'8" plus x 2.13m x 9'2" )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, part tiling to walls, gas hob with cooker hood over, space for washing machine, space for dryer, radiator and door to conservatory.
Conservatory 6' 11" x 9' 7" ( 2.11m x 2.92m )
Double glazed windows, radiator and sliding doors to garden.
Double glazed window to side and access to loft.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 5' 11" ( 2.51m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower over off mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level WC, full tiling to walls, towel rail radiator and wall heater.
Garage 15' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.02m )
with double doors, lights and rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60104219.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB102155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.