2 bedroom flat for sale96/1 Mayfield Road, Newington, Edinburgh, EH9 3AF
- Well-presented and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, set in a well-maintained sandstone tenement, located in Edinburgh's popular Newington, south-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Accessed via a well-kept common entrance, the property consists of an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- The dual-aspect property features light and neutral decor throughout, gas central heating, sash and case windows, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision.
- Externally, the property benefits from a well-maintained communal rear garden mainly laid to lawn, as well as ample, unrestricted on-street parking on the streets surrounding the property.
- The washing machine and fridge/freezer are available by separate negotiation.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat with a communal rear garden, set in a well-maintained sandstone tenement, located in Edinburgh's popular Newington, south-east of Edinburgh city centre. Accessed via a well-kept common entrance, the property is entered via a spacious entrance hall serving all rooms, featuring a built-in store cupboard, the entry phone handset and a telephone point. The generously-sized living room features a period-style gas fireplace with tile surround and a front-facing bay window providing excellent natural light; whilst the rear-facing dining/kitchen includes a comprehensive range of wall and base units, electric hob and oven, stainless-steel sink with drainer, splashback tiling clothes pulley and a built-in store cupboard. There are two double bedrooms set set to both aspects (one with a fitted wardrobe); and a bright, rear-facing bathroom featuring a three-piece suite including an electric Mira shower over the bath, shaver point and real wood flooring. In good condition throughout, the dual-aspect property features light and neutral decor, gas central heating, sash and case windows, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision. Externally, the property benefits from a well-maintained communal rear garden mainly laid to lawn, as well as ample, unrestricted on-street parking on the streets surrounding the property. The washing machine and fridge/freezer are available by separate negotiation. Newington is located just over a mile from Edinburgh city centre, and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, offering a variety of specialist shops, and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops, and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary, the Scottish Parliament, and the Royal Commonwealth Pool, there are also many open green-spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6762107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.