4 bedroom terraced house for saleLamma Well Road, Holmfirth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £385,000
- Four Double Bedroom Edwardian Terraced Villa
- Semi Rural Location, Close To Holmfirth Village
- Spacious And Flexible Accommodation
- Packed With Character Features And Charm
GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £385,000
RARELY AVAILABLE, SPACIOUS FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM EDWARDIAN TERRACED VILLA LOCATED CLOSE TO THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF HOLMFIRTH.
GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £385,000
Situated close to the popular and sought after Holmfirth village with all of the amenities that has to offer such as shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, banks, public parks, a leisure centre and well regarded schooling. The property has excellent road links to nearby Huddersfield and Meltham and convenient access to Barnsley, Sheffield, Wakefield and Manchester. A good bus service also operates locally.
Presented for sale in a walk in condition and having a well presented garden to the rear offering stunning views across the valley as well as a spacious flagged terrace to the front.
Packed with period charm and features such as cornicing and crown, high skirting boards and picture rails.
The accommodation comprises two reception rooms, study area, breakfast kitchen, cellar rooms, four double bedrooms, family bathroom, shower room and utility area.
This home will suit families, professionals and discerning buyers of all ages.
Entrance Hall 11' max into doorway recess x 7' 4" max plus utility cupboard ( 3.35m max into doorway recess x 2.24m max plus utility cupboard )
Enter the property through the entrance hall which has slate flooring, a door leading to the downstairs shower room and a useful utility cupboard with space for a washing machine. Open through the hallway.
A part glazed door leads to the rear garden giving fabulous views and further doors lead to the kitchen and lounge.
Period features include a balustrade, picture rails, cornicing and crown. The hallway is carpeted and has a radiator. A staircase leads to the first floor and to the lower ground floor.
Fitted with a suite comprising a shower cubicle, low level WC and mounted wash hand basin. The room has slate tiled flooring, a heated towel rail and an opaque uPVC double glazed window to front. The boiler is housed here.
Lounge 17' 9" max into recess x 14' 8" plus bay ( 5.41m max into recess x 4.47m plus bay )
A spacious light room with high ceilings, crown and cornicing. The focal point of this attractive room is a stunning reclaimed period slate fireplace and hearth. Period features include high skirting boards and pictures rails. A uPVC double glazed bay window to the rear elevation allows plenty of natural light to flood in.
The room is carpeted and has a radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' x 14' max into recess ( 4.57m x 4.27m max into recess )
The kitchen has bespoke handmade solid wood cabinets and free standing units with solid wood worktops, a Belfast sink with mixer tap, a Smeg gas range with double oven and extractor fan and space for a dishwasher.
The room is beautifully presented and has a feature settle for seating with storage underneath, a pulley above an Inglenook fireplace that houses a multi fuel log burner, polished wooden floorboards and a spacious walk in pantry with craftsman built shelving, light and power.
A radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation complete the room.
Lower Ground Floor
Study Area 9' 1" max into recess x 6' 5" max ( 2.77m max into recess x 1.96m max )
The study area is carpeted, has a radiator and benefits from built in shelving. Doors lead to the second reception room and cellar rooms.
Second Reception Room 17' 5" max into recess x 17' 5" max into doorway recess ( 5.31m max into recess x 5.31m max into doorway recess )
Another good sized carpeted room with two radiators and wall mounted lighting. A door leads to the rear patio.
Two useful rooms with light, power and heating. They offer good storage or space for a workshop.
The landing is carpeted and has cornicing to the ceiling, a skylight and doors leading to four double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 14' 8" x 14' 1" max into recess ( 4.47m x 4.29m max into recess )
The master bedroom boasts features such as a fireplace, pedestal wash hand basin, picture rails and high skirting boards. The room is carpeted and has a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" to chimney breast plus robes x 15' 1" ( 2.79m to chimney breast plus robes x 4.60m )
With built in wardrobes, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. The room is carpeted.
Bedroom Three 11' max x 10' 3" max including bulkhead ( 3.35m max x 3.12m max including bulkhead )
With built in wardrobes over the bulkhead, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. The room is carpeted
Bedroom Four 8' 9" plus doorway recess & robes x 8' 6" ( 2.67m plus doorway recess & robes x 2.59m )
A neutrally decorated, carpeted room with a radiator, built in wardrobes and cupboards and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bathroom 10' 9" x 5' 3" ( 3.28m x 1.60m )
The bathroom is beautifully presented to a high specification with a suite comprising a slipper bath with two rain-head shower fittings over, a high flush system WC and a pedestal wash hand basin.
The room has an opaque uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, recessed spotlighting and a ladder style heated towel rail.
To the front is a spacious walled and flagged patio seating area. The rear garden offers stunning views across the valley from two flagged patio areas, two tiered lawns and further tiers beyond. The mature well presented garden boasts borders packed with plants, trees and shrubs.
On street parking is available.
From our office on Victoria Street turn right onto Hollowgate. Continue straight onto Rotcher Road. Rotcher Road turns left and becomes Cartworth Road. Continue straight onto Lamma Well Road where the property is situated on the left hand side identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60108464.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.