2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHigh Street, Yatton, Bristol
Sold STC £175,000
- Was £184,000 New Price £175,000
- 13ft Living Room
- 13ft Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Front, Rear & Side Gardens
- Modernisation Required
Offered for sale with no onward chain and located within walking distance of Yatton Train Station and local amenities, is this semi detached bungalow in need of general modernisation and improvement. The property boasts a living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, off road parking and generous gardens.
NEW PRICE. Was £184,000 Now £179,000
High Street, Yatton
In need of some general modernisation and improvement, this semi detached bungalow is located on the High Street in Yatton within walking distance to the Train Station and local amenities. The property comprises an entrance hallway, 13ft living room, 13ft kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from off road parking and gardens to the front, side and rear of the home with potential for extension subject to the usual planning consents. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Part obscure single glazed door to front. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Doors to all rooms.
Living Room 13' 11" max x 10' 4" max ( 4.24m max x 3.15m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen 13' x 9' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Part double glazed door to the rear garden. Range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink drainer unit set into worksurface with tiled splashback. Space for gas / electric cooker. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge / freezer. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Loft access point.
Bedroom One 11' 6" max x 8' 11" ( 3.51m max x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" max x 6' 11" ( 3.12m max x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 11" ( 2.21m x 2.11m )
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Off road parking to side of the property.
Mainly laid to lawn with hedging. Pathway leading to front door.
Rear / Side Garden
Mainly laid to lawn. Brick built shed. Bordered by fencing and walling. Gated access to side leading to parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60108488.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.