2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLoxley Road, Lundwood, Barnsley
Guide Price £95,000
- 2 bedrooms (originally 3)
- Semi detached
- No chain
- Drive, carport & garage
- GUIDE PRICE £95,000 - £105,000
An early viewing is recommended in order to appreciate this spacious, well decorated and appointed, two double bedroomed (originally three) semi detached property. Situated in a cul de sac position, the property has gas central heating, double glazing where stated, drive, car port and a garage
An early viewing is recommended in order to appreciate this spacious, well decorated and appointed, two double bedroomed (originally three) semi detached property. Situated in a cul de sac position, the property has gas central heating, double glazing where stated, drive, car port and a garage. In brief the property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms, family bathroom and outside there is a drive, car port and garage and gardens to front and rear.
There is a staircase rising to the first floor landing, laminate flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge / Dining Room 24' 1" x 13' 3" max ( 7.34m x 4.04m max )
With coving to the ceiling, the focal point of the room is the feature fire surround with marble hearth and back which houses the gas fire, there are two radiators, a front facing double glazed bow window and a rear facing double glazed rear window.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' ( 3.18m x 2.13m )
With a range of oak, fitted wall and base units, extractor hood, four ring electric hob, electric oven, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, single bowl sink, coving and downlights to the ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator, rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
With a side facing double glazed window, balustrade and access to the loft which houses the central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 16' 2" max x 9' 11" max, inc wardrobe fronts ( 4.93m max x 3.02m max, inc wardrobe fronts )
With an extensive range of fitted furniture, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and two front facing double glazed windows.
(originally bedrooms 1 & 3)
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 7' 8" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.53m x 2.34m to wardrobe fronts )
With coving to the ceiling, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower set over, tiling to the walls and floor, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
The front of the property is elevated from pavement level and there is a walled garden with steps up to the entrance door.
A drive wasy leads into the carport which in turn gives access to a larger than expected garage which could be used for a variety of purposes.
To the rear is a garden with a block paved patio, shrub borders and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.