2 bedroom terraced house for saleCross Keys Yard, Sleaford
- No Onward Chain
- Central Sleaford Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 19'9 max Lounge/Diner
- Prompt viewing recommended
NO ONWARD CHAIN attached at this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM MATURE TERRACED HOUSE within close walking distance of all the town centre amenities of SLEAFORD. The property has a superb 19'9 max lounge/diner and has gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Superbly positioned in this CENTRAL LOCATION within the TOWN OF SLEAFORD, is this PERIOD TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TERRACED property. The home is situated within close walking distance of all the town centre amenities and offers generous sized living accommodation at an affordable price. The property has gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows where specified and briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, 19'9 max lounge/diner and separate kitchen. There is also a ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there is a landing and two double bedrooms.
This property is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached and prompt viewing is highly recommended.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door and having staircase rising to the first floor.
Lounge / Diner 19' 9" into alcove x 14' 7" ( 6.02m into alcove x 4.45m )
This substantial room offers ample space for dining as well as for relaxing and features an ornamental fireplace with tiled and cast iron inset as a focal point of the room. There are fitted wall lights, radiator, built in storage cupboard, uPVC window and beamed ceiling.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 3" max incl understairs storage ( 3.05m x 2.51m max incl understairs storage )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units including drawers and has work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There is a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over, electric cooker point and extractor fan. There is a useful understairs storage area and uPVC window.
Having a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There are two uPVC windows and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having a radiator and uPVC window.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 10' 3" excl alcove ( 4.62m x 3.12m excl alcove )
This substantial main bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes, uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.31m )
This generous sized second bedroom has a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler, uPVC window and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60108539.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.