4 bedroom detached house for saleCharlotte Way, Peterborough
Sold STC £310,000
- Built in September 2014
- Three Double Bedrooms & En-Suite to Master
- Generous Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- No Upward Chain
- 19' Lounge
- Overlooks Local Park
* Built in September 2014
* Three Double Bedrooms & En-Suite to Master
* Generous Enclosed Rear Garden
* Off Road Parking & Garage
* No Upward Chain
* Overlooks Local Park
Hardwood double part glazed entrance door Storage cupboard, stairs.
6.06m x 3.43m (19'11 x 11'3"). Two windows to side, two radiators.
6.06m x 3.65m (19'11" x 12'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built-in fridge/freezer and dishwasher, electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob, electric grill, built-in microwave, window to front, window to side, radiator, PVCu double glazed french double door to garden, door leading to Utility room:
1.35m x 1.90m (4'5" x 6'3"). Space for washing machine and tumble drier, single radiator, understairs storage cupboard, hardwood double part glazed door to side.
PVCu double glazed dormer window to side, radiator, boiler cupboard, door to:
L 3.74m x 4.10m (12'3" x 13'5") built-in wardrobe double bedroom. PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, door to En-suite:
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite with double shower cubicle with power shower, low-level and WC tiled splashback, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.42m x 2.37m (11'3" x 7'9"). Window to front, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
2.87m x 3.04m (9'5" x 10') plus door recess double bedroom. PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed window to side, built-in triple wardrobe, radiator.
2.52m x 2.06m (8'3" x 6'9") double bedroom. PVCu double glazed window to side, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Four piece suite comprising bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with fitted power shower and folding glass screen and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, opaque double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Front: paved path leads to front entrance door.
Side: Block paved driveway Space for 2 cars leading to Garage.
Rear: Generous enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60109241.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.