1 bedroom flat for sale8/7 Rossie Place, Easter Road, Edinburgh, EH7 5SG
- Well-proportioned, one-bedroom, first-floor flat, set to the front of a stone-built tenement in Edinburgh's popular Easter Road area, east of the city centre.
- The accommodation consists of a hallway, living/dining/kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom and large boxroom.
- Property features include; double glazing, gas central heating, secure entry system, cable TV and phone points, plaster cornice, and excellent storage space, including a boxroom and built-in war...
- There are well-tended and enclosed, communal gardens to the rear, whilst to the front is ample, unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Well-proportioned, one-bedroom, first-floor flat, set to the front of a stone-built tenement in Edinburgh’s popular Easter Road area, east of the city centre. Retaining some traditional features including panelled woodwork and cornicing, the property comprises; a hallway, living/dining/kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom and large boxroom.The hallway, with sanded wood floor and shelved press, opens to a spacious living/dining room, with a double window to the front, and open-plan to a fitted kitchen area. Features include sanded and varnished floorboards, wall press, plain coving, and ample space for dining. The kitchen is fitted with a range of units with laminate worktops, a freestanding electric cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine, extractor fan and downlighting. A spacious, carpeted double bedroom, with recessed front-facing window and under-window storage, benefits from a deep, built-in wardrobe, and plain cornicework. The bathroom features a white, three-piece suite with mixer shower attachment, tiled splashback and tiled floor, radiator and timber dado panelling.A large boxroom, off the hall, offers useful storage or occasional guest space.Property features include; double glazing, gas central heating, secure entry system, cable TV and phone points, plaster cornice, and excellent storage space, including a boxroom and built-in wardrobe.There are well-tended and enclosed, communal gardens to the rear, whilst to the front is ample, unrestricted on-street parking.Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6808782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.